Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hello Internet!

Hello internet! I'm Michaela. Miki or Kayla, really whatever floats your boat. I'm a 5 ft 5 gal with a love for music, art, and beauty. So you could go with sugar, spice and everything nice ;) I absolutely love anything relatively crafty or artistic which brings us to the creation of this blog! I have decided to create this with one of my best friends, Kyra. Hopefully this blog will make you smile, teach you a few hair and makeup tricks, and maybe even do a few crafts!

Hi there fellow bloggers! I go by the name of KyraI love sparkles, things that are shiny and shopping. I adore makeup, hair and all things girly if you haven't noticed already (; I've always got some song stuck in my head. Youtube is definitely one of the websites that helps me procrastinate. Anyways, I wanted to do this blog with one of my besties Michaela because I've wanted to do something like this for a while. Hopefully all goes well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment